In this episode, Cindy fills the cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache and frosts the tops with marshmallow!
- Recipe -
● 1/4 cup heavy cream
● 1 cup milk chocolate chips
● 2 t. light corn syrup
● 1 jar marshmallow fluff
6. To make the Chocolate Ganache: In a small saucepan, mix the heavy cream, chocolate and corn syrup. Place over medium heat and stir until smooth. Remove from heat and let cool for about 5 minutes.
7. Using a paring knife, cut a circular core out of the center of the cupcakes. Fill the core with the chocolate ganache and place the cake core back. Repeat with all the cupcakes, placing them onto a rimmed baking sheet as you finish.
8. Take the lid off of the marshmallow and place the container in the microwave for 10 seconds. Use a knife to frost the tops of the cupcakes with the marshmallows fluff, keeping the marshmallow in the center of the cupcake.
9. Immediately place the sheet of cupcakes under the broiler. Broil until the marshmallow is nicely toasted & brown, moving the pan around in the over as needed.
Download pdf recipe for: S'more Cupcakes