Cindy takes the classic campfire S'more and turns it into a cupcake! In this episode, she makes the graham cracker cupcakes.
- Recipe -
Graham Cracker Cupcakes
● 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
● 2 t. baking powder
● 1⁄4 t. salt
● 3 eggs, separated
● 8 T. butter, cut into pieces
● 1 cup sugar
● 1 t. vanilla
● 1 cup milk
Preheat oven to 375° F. Line 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners, then spritz with baking spray.
1. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In the bowl of a mixer using the whisk attachment, beat the 3 egg whites on medium-high speed until soft peaks form. Transfer to a separate bowl and set aside.
3. Using the same mixing bowl, add the paddle attachment and cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Mix in the 3 egg yolks until well combined. Mix in the vanilla.
4. Add the dry ingredients alternately with the milk on low speed, mixing just until combined. Use a spatula to mix in about a third of the egg whites to lighten the batter. Then gently fold in the remaining egg whites until there is no sign of the egg whites.
5. Divide the batter evenly between the muffin wells. Bake for 18 minutes, then test with a toothpick to make sure they cupcakes are baked through. Allow the cakes to cool in the pans for about 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.
Download pdf recipe for: S'more Cupcakes