These delicious cupcakes will be the hit of any celebration!
- Recipe -
● 5 T. butter
● 2/3 cup sugar
● 1 t. almond extract
● 1/2 t. vanilla
● 2 eggs
● 1-1/4 cups ﬂour
● 1-1/2 t. baking powder
● 1/8 t. salt
● 1/2 cup milk
● 4 T. butter
● 3 cups powdered sugar
● 3 T. heavy whipping cream
● 3 T. Amaretto
● 1/4 t. almond extract
Preheat oven to 350˚F.
Line 12 cupcake wells with paper liners.
1. In mixer, cream butter & sugar, then add almond & vanilla extract and eggs. Mix well.
2. In small bowl, whisk together the ﬂour, baking powder & salt.
3. Alternate the ﬂour mixture and the milk, beating on a low speed until just combined. Then turn mixer up to medium speed and beat for 1 minute.
4. Divide batter evenly into the 12 cupcake wells. Bake for 18 minutes. Use a toothpick to check for doneness.
1. Beat butter & powdered sugar with whisk attachment. Mix in cream, Amaretto & almond extract. Scrape down bowl and turn mixer up to medium-high speed & beat for 4 minutes. Frost cupcakes.
To decorate cupcakes, cut maraschino cherries in half. Use paper towel to absorb moisture on the cherries. Place 1/2 a cherry in the center of the cupcake. Place 5 almond slices around the cherry, making sure to press gently into the frosting.
Download pdf recipe for: Amaretto Cream Cupcakes