Here are two quick, easy and delicious savories for your tea tray!
- Recipes -
Ham and Cheese Croissants
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- dijon mustard
thinly sliced ham
cheddar cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
1. Place triangles of dough on parchment lined baking sheet.
2. Spread mustard on each triangle.
3. Place 2 slices of ham on each triangle. Top with grated cheddar cheese.
4. Starting at wide end, roll up crescent rolls.
5. Bake for 12-14 minutes until golden brown.
To serve, cut each roll in half.
8 oz. light cream cheese
1 T. ﬁnely chopped onion
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
2 t. Worcestershire sauce
2 T. diced pimento
1 t. lemon juice
2 T. diced green bell pepper
2 large ﬂour tortillas
2 T. chopped black olives
1. Mix all ingredients (except tortillas) together in bowl.
2. Spread ½ the mixture on each tortilla.
3. Roll up and cut into 1 to 2 inch slices.