Share this episode!Tweet
Here's a great little savory bite for your tea tray!
- Recipe -
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 T. mayonnaise
- 1 green onion / scallion
- 1 t. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 t. soy sauce
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- 1/4 t. dry mustard
- Pinch of salt
- 8 slices Black Forest Ham
- crackers or sliced baguette
1. In a bowl, with a hand mixer, combine the cream cheese, mayo, scallion, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, hot sauce, dry mustard and salt together in a small bowl until creamy.
2. Take the slices of ham and dry them thoroughly, with paper towels.
3. Divide the cream cheese mixture among the slices ham. Spread the mixture all over the ham, then roll them up lengthwise. Place on a plate or tray and continue making the 7 additional rolls.
4. Place the ham roles in the freezer for about 30 minutes. (Note: At this point, the rolls can be left in the freezer for up to one month, for future use.) Once the ham rolls are quite firm, slice them into 1/2 inch rounds.
5. To serve, place the rounds on crackers or sliced baguette.
Download pdf recipe for Black Forest Pinwheels