Share this episode!Tweet
Here's a wonderfully quick and delicious tea tray sweet and it uses ingredients that many times are already in your refrigerator!
- Recipe -
- 1 (10 ounce) can crescent roll dough
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 t. lemon juice
- 1/2 t. vanilla
- Raspberry Jam
Preheat oven to 350 ̊F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
1. In a medium-size bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Set aside.
2. Slice (unrolled) crescent roll dough into 8 slices and place on baking sheet. Use your thumb to create a large well in the centers.
3. With 2 small spoons, place some of the cream cheese filling into the centers of the puffs, leaving just a bit of room at the top. Then add a dollop of raspberry jam on top.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, then place onto cooling rack for 20 minutes.
These puffs are best at room temperature. If you're not serving them right away, then cover and place in the refrigerator. Before serving, bring them out and let them sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
Download pdf recipe for: Raspberry Cream Cheese Puffs