Here's an easy and fresh sweet for your tea tray! These strawberries are filled with a cheesecake filling and topped with graham cracker crumbs.
- Recipe -
● large strawberries
● 6 oz. cream cheese (the spreadable type, if possible)
● 1/2 t. lemon juice
● 4 T. sugar
● 1 t. vanilla
1. After washing the berries, use a paring knife to remove the stem and hollow out the center. Place the berries in the cups of a mini-muffin pan to help them stand up.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, lemon, sugar and vanilla. Place the mixture into a resealable plastic bag that has one of the corners cut off. Squeeze the cheesecake mixture into the strawberries, letting it mound over the top a bit.
3. Roll the top of the filled strawberry in a small bowl filled with the graham cracker crumbs. Place the berry back into the mini muffin pan well.
4. When you've done all the berries you need, place the muffin pan in the refrigerator, uncovered. They are ready to serve after 30 minutes. (These Poppers will keep in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours.)
Download pdf recipe for: Strawberry Poppers