Thinly sliced roast beef with some blue cheese and arugula are the flavors in this tea sandwich. They're hardy and delicious with a cup of Assam Tea!
● sliced wheat bread
● Blue Cheese salad dressing
● sliced roast beef
● arugula (rocket)
1. Put 2 slices of bread together and with a non-serrated knife, trim off the crusts. Continue until you have as many sandwiches as you need.
2. Spread 1 T. of Blue Cheese dressing on each piece of bread. Spread dressing to the very edges of the bread.
3. Take roast beef and fold it so that as you place it on half of the slices of bread, the meat stays within the edges of the bread.
4. Top the roast beef with 3-4 leaves of arugula. Place tops bread on filling side of sandwiches and press down lightly.
5. Use knife to cut sandwiches into shapes (squares, triangles, fingers).
Note: If you would like to make your tea sandwiches a few hours ahead, place them on a plate, cover them with a barely damp paper towel and cover completely with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until you're ready to serve.
Download pdf recipe for: Roast Beef Tea Sandwiches