These little tea sandwiches are perfect for any Valentine's Day tea. Children and grown-ups alike love them!
Click here to visit Two Leaves and a Bud Tea Company
● white sandwich bread
● spreadable cream cheese (light or regular)
● strawberry jam
1. Use a large heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut sandwich bread, 2 slices for every tea sandwich you want to serve.
2. On half of the hearts, spread a layer of cream cheese, then a layer of strawberry jam.
3. On the other half of the hearts, take a smaller heart-shaped cookie cutter and cut a small heart out of the center of the bread. Place on top of the strawberry- cream cheese hearts.
4. Take a bit more of strawberry jam and fill in the small heart on top of the tea sandwich. Cover with a lightly dampened paper towel and cover with plastic. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Download pdf recipe for: Strawberry Cream Hearts