This is a great tea sandwich to add to your beautiful tea tray!
- Recipe -
● 2 small cans water-packed tuna, well drained
● 3 T. dill relish (or to taste)
● 3-4 T. mayonnaise (or to taste)
● salt & pepper
● 4 or more slices sourdough bread
● 1-2 tomatoes. sliced
● Medium or Sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
1. Mix tuna, dill relish, mayo and salt & pepper.
2. Place bread on a foil lined baking sheet. Divide tuna and spread onto the bread. Top with sliced tomatoes and grated cheese.
3. Pop under the broiler until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Cut into 4ths (either squares or fingers)
Note: You can assemble the toasties ahead of time and place in the refrigerator, then put under broiler when you're ready to serve.
Download pdf recipe for: Tuna Toasties