Potted Shrimp is traditionally English, but I've taken it and made it fresh & delicious for Afternoon Tea.
- Recipe -
● 1/2 pound small cooked salad shrimp, roughly chopped
● 3 oz. cream cheese (regular or lite)
● 2 t. lemon juice
● 1/2 t. prepared horseradish
● 1 green onion, minced
● 2 t. fresh dill, minced
● cucumber, peeled & thickly sliced
● water crackers
1. Using a fork, mix the shrimp, cream cheese, lemon juice, horseradish, green onion and dill in medium-size bowl. Place in a large ramekin or crock & cover with plastic. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. To serve, spread shrimp on sliced cucumber or water crackers.
Download pdf recipe for: Potted Shrimp