This crustless quiche is perfect for Afternoon Tea. The combination of spinach and Muenster cheese is yummy!
- Recipe -
● 1-2 T. olive oil
● 1 shallot, chopped
● 1 onion, chopped
● 1 (10-14 oz) package frozen spinach, thawed
● 5 eggs
● 3/4 lb. Muenster cheese, grated
● salt & pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350˚F. Lightly spray a 9" pie pan with cooking spray.
1. Saute shallot and onion in olive oil over medium heat, until soft. (about 6-7 minutes)
2. Squeeze liquid out of spinach, until as dry as possible. Add spinach to onion and cook until all water is evaporated. Set aside to cool.
3. Beat eggs in a bowl and add cheese. Stir in onion-spinach mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into pie plate. Bake 25-30 minutes, until lightly browned.
Download pdf recipe for: Crustless Spinach Quiche