Share this episode!Tweet
This Curried Chicken on wheat bread makes a wonderful tea sandwich!
- Recipe -
2 T. heavy cream
3-4 cups cooked chicken, chopped ﬁne
2-3 T. mayonnaise
1 t. curry powder (yellow)
salt & pepper to taste
8-10 slices wheat bread, frozen
1. Whisk heavy cream in medium bowl until thick & frothy (about 1 minute).
2. Add chopped chicken and mix well.
3. Start by adding 2 T. of mayo. Mix well. If the mixture is still a bit dry, add 1 more T. of mayo.
4. Add curry powder. Mix. Then add salt and pepper to taste.
5. To make tea sandwiches: Put 2 slices of frozen bread together and trim oﬀ the crusts. Continue with rest of bread.
6. Spread curried chicken on one side of the bread. Place bread on top and press lightly. Cut each sandwich in half, then half again. Place on plate, cover with damp paper towel & cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: These tea sandwiches can be made several hours ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator.
Download pdf recipe for: Curried Chicken Tea Sandwiches