Having a summer tea? This tea bread is loaded with fresh strawberries!
- Recipe -
2 cups all-purpose ﬂour
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
3/4 cup granulated white sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp. vanilla extract
6 T. butter, melted & slightly cooled
1/2 cup sour cream
1-1/2 cups strawberries (fresh or frozen)
1/2 cup pecans (coarsely chopped)
Spray loaf pan & make parchment sleeve. Lightly spray again.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Mix ﬂour, baking soda, salt and sugar in bowl.
2. Add eggs and vanilla and begin mixing together. Add melted butter and mix.
3. Add sour cream and mix well.
4. Fold in strawberries and pecans.
5. Spoon batter into prepared pan and smooth out the top. Bake for 55 minutes.
6. Let cool for 5 minutes in pan, then lift bread out of pan using sleeve and place oncooling rack to continue cooling.
Great served with butter and a cup of Lady Londonderry Tea!