Part 1 of 3: Two delicious savories using San Francisco-based ingredients!
- Recipes -
Fisherman’s Wharf: Sun-dried Tomato & Crab Mini Frittatas
1/3 c. sliced sun-dried tomatoes
1 can (9oz) artichoke hearts, cut into chunks)
2 T. minced fresh basil
1 c. grated Fontina cheese
6-8 oz. crab meat
1/2 c. whole milk
1/8 t. hot sauce
salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray mini muﬃn tins with cooking spray.
2. Add all the ingredients into a medium-size bowl. Mix well.
3. Place tablespoonfuls of mixture into muﬃn wells. Bake for 15-20 minutes until browned.
Note: If you'd like, you can make this in a pie dish, too. Make sure to spray the pan with baking spray and bake for 25- 30 minutes.
Sourdough Pizza Bread
loaf of San Francisco-style sourdough bread, cut in ½
shredded Mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Spread pizza sauce on bread.
2. Top with mozzarella cheese.
3. Dust with some ground oregano.
4. Top with Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
6. Slice into ﬁngers.